Terms and Conditions
1. A Deposit of 25% of the total for the party is to be made upon agreement of contract to secure the booking. Please note that the deposit payment is non-refundable in the case of party cancellation.
2. Your remaining party balance is due 14 days before the party date.
3. Car parking, when required, over the value of £2 must be covered by the client.
4. Cancellation within the following terms will result in the client being liable for:
a) Within 8 weeks of party date: 50% of total balance
b) Within 4 weeks of party date: 75% of total balance
c) Within 2 weeks of party date: 100% of total balance
5. In the event of child illness or injury, Partastic Ltd. are committed to rescheduling the party, at no additional cost, within 6 months of the original booking date.
6. Party cancellation by Partastic Ltd. would result in a 100% refund.
7. Contract to buy (acquire our service) is complete by us sending you an invoice by e-mail, please note that a party is not booked and confirmed until either a deposit has been paid by bank transfer to Partastic Ltd. and cleared into our bank account. You will receive a confirmation from us acknowledging payment and confirming the booking.
8. If your booking information is incorrect in any way, then it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes.
9. During the party the customer must ensure at least one adult in present in the same room for the entire duration of the party. This is in case accident should occur or children need to go to the toilet. We regret, for safety reasons, we cannot conduct the entertainment unless at least one adult is present in the room the entire time.
10. Partastic Ltd. reserves the right to remove any guest from the event premises in case of:
a) Disruptive behaviour, destructive or dangerous to other guests or staff members
b) the guest is believed to have a contagious disease, which may endanger the health of other guests
11. No responsibility can be accepted for any injury or damage caused by the provided equipment, however caused.
By booking a party with Partastic Ltd. you understand that you release us from any liability associated with accidents of any kind. This includes, but is not limited, to accidents occurring to any adults or children. You also release Partastic Ltd. from any liability associated with accidents or damage caused to furniture, fixtures or fitting or property of any kind not belonging to that of Partastic Ltd.
12. If parties are held anywhere other than your home, we will assume that you have either hired the hall or had permission to use the space, and have deemed the space suitable and safe to use for the types of activities being provided by Partastic Ltd.
12. During our parties we ask that no food or drink is provided during the actual entertainment whilst it is happening. E.g. buffet food out on a table for children to access. This is particularly important for science parties.
13. You must inform us in advance if access to the venue is difficult. You must also inform us of any parking restrictions, car park charges or similar issues, or whether we are required to lift equipment upstairs. Circumstances, such as the aforementioned, may result in a delayed start if we cannot get to the venue with ease.
14. Please ensure the room is cleared, the tables and chairs unfolded and positioned ready for us to set up the party as we arrive.